A desert Camp in Jaisalmer is the greatest spot to escape and indulge.
jaisalmer package for 2 days
Your Jaisalmer 2 Package Starts From Here!
We’ll pick you up from the Jaisalmer Railway Station and take you to your hotel to freshen up. After that, we’ll visit the Jaisalmer Fort, Jain Temple, and Patwa Haveli, as well as Garisar Lake and Vyas Chhatri. In the evening. all include in Jaisalmer Package for 2 days, we’ll give you a unique experience of the desert, just like an Arabian Night, by spending the night in a tent on the sand dunes and putting on a cultural show You will also spend the night in the Desert Camp while you are there.
Patwon ki Haveli
Patwon Ki Haveli is another must-see inside Jaisalmer Fort. The Patwa family built it in the late 1800s, and it has been kept in great shape. The Haveli is a great example of how Rajasthani and European styles of architecture can work together. It is a five-story building with balconies, windows, and doors that are all carefully carved. The Haveli is now a museum where you can learn about the Patwa family’s way of life and culture. We have to leave this place to go to the Sam Sand Dunes after we’ve seen these. We need to get back to our camp before it gets dark. so we can have a lot of fun and take some beautiful pictures of the sunset in the middle of the Thar Desert. where we can do an Open Jeep Safari and a Camel Safari. Here, we can see the architecture of the desert, which always makes people wonder if people really live in such big houses. In the evening, we visit the desert camp, which will make you feel like you’re in a scene from the Arabian Nights. Then, we ride camels and watch the sun go down over the sand dunes. Then we’ll spend some time at camp, where we’ll watch program about desert culture and show off the traditional music and dance of Rajasthan. We have to get back to our Hotel, after all.
Your Jaisalmer 2 Package Start From Here!
Before leaving the desert camp in Jaisalmer, we have breakfast and afterward travel to Kuldhara, Amar Sagar, and Badabagh to see the sights. During the next leg of your journey, which will begin at twelve o’clock in the afternoon, you will be transported to the city of Jaisalmer. its Jaisalmer group tour is more suitable for Groups.
The Package Includes The Following:
1. Collection from the train station or bus terminal
2. Provided Sightseeing Tours of the City of Jaisalmer
3. A non-alcoholic beverage as a welcome upon arriving at the Camp.
4. One camel ride during the evening on-site at the location.
5. Buffet Veg. & Non-Veg. Dinner at Camp
6. A free room for you to use in Jaisalmer so you may get refreshed
7. A traditional greeting with Aarti and Tikka at Camp 8. Accommodation for a couple with two children younger than five years of age
8. Evening Bonfire in the Camp with a Cultural Presentation
9. Buffet breakfast (Fixed Menu).
- Entrance fees to monuments are not included.
- Taxes on flights between countries and on airports
- Personal expenses like drinks, laundry, phone calls, and faxes
Make a call at 9306323868 and Book a Jaisalmer package for 2 days or a Jaisalmer group tour.