Jaisalmer tour package from Delhi
Do You Want Jaisalmer Tour Package From Delhi
1 Day Jaisalmer
Beginning on Day 1, our agent (driver) will pick you up from the Jaisalmer Train Station or Airport and take you directly to the hotel you have selected. You’ll have time to recover for a while afterward, and then we’ll set out for the first day’s excursions.
- Puppet Show near the lake
- Gadisar Lake
- Vyas Chhatri
After the first day of your Jaisalmer city tour is over, you’ll be returned to your accommodation. It’s up to you to decide where in Jaisalmer you want to eat supper tonight.
In Jaisalmer on Day 2
You are not required to take advantage of the hotel’s complimentary breakfast that is offered on the second morning of your stay. Then, between the hours of 3 and 4 in the afternoon, our driver will come to pick you up from the hotel and take you on a tour of the below-mentioned attractions.
- First, the Golden Fort of Jaisalmer.
- Patwo and S. Salim Singh’s Haveli
- Jaisalmer Fort, with its Jain temples and various Havelis
After that, make preparations to have lunch at the Jaisalmer Fort or anyplace else in the city, and then between the hours of three and four in the afternoon, you will check out of the hotel and make your way to Sam Sand Dune, where a desert tent has been booked for you. Activities at Jaisalmer desert are:
- It’s one of the resort’s standard greetings to guests as they enter the oasis in the middle of the desert.
- A Tour of the Desert in a Safari Vehicle (Jeep or camel).
- A concert and dance performance at camp, followed by a catered dinner.
- Sleep under the stars in a desert tent.
Day 3 in Jaisalmer
On day 3, you will wake up to a complimentary breakfast at the desert camp, and then between 10 and 11 in the morning, you will depart for Jaisalmer City and also tour the places that are outlined in the following paragraphs.
- Kabha Fort, Kuldhara haunting village, Amar Sagar Temple, Bada Bagh & Jaisalmer War Museum
This tour will come to a conclusion in the evening, and our driver will drop you off at either the Jaisalmer Railway Station or the Airport. In addition, you can catch a train or fly from Jodhpur, which is located a drive of approximately four to five hours away from Jaisalmer.